I have more puzzle pieces to share with you today. And these won’t be the last, because I’ve joined another swap since my last post!
These 4 are for my swap at skrapn’chat.
This piece was covered with small pieces of paper, and then distressed with paint and stamps and finished off with a stamped sentiment.
This one was also covered with paper, and distress ink. Then I ran it through the Cuttlebug, sanded the raised part and added another color of distress ink.
I started with gesso on this piece. Then I sprayed with mist over a stencil, added a layer of stamping. The last layer was a spray of dylusions ink over a heart mask. I outlined the heart with marker and added the sentiment.
Finally, this piece started with gesso, and two colors of dylusions ink. Once dry, I added the stamped sentiment, and swirl rubons. Finally I coated with clear crackle paint.